Have you been trying to start a family?
Then, you are surely waiting for the day you get to share this wonderful news with your friends and family.
Here are 10 signs that could mean that you are expecting your baby. How many of these signs have you noticed already?
- Your nipples prickle or tingle: Just about a week before you conceive, the blood supply to the nipples increases tremendously. That is when you begin to experience a tingling sensation in the area.
- Cramping and spotting: Spotting is common in early pregnancy. This is when you notice a pink or brownish discharge in your undergarments. You will also notice cramping when you urinate.
- Nausea: This is one of the most common signs of pregnancy. You will feel this when you are about six weeks into your pregnancy. You will feel uneasy and may even vomit at times. This will affect you at any given time of the day.
- Swollen and tender breasts: Your breasts become excessively sensitive when you are about six weeks into your pregnancy. This is very similar to the sensation that you have just before you start your period. They also appear swollen with the appearance of veins below the skin.
- Fatigue: This is not the most sure shot sign of pregnancy but is quite common in the early period of pregnancy as your hormones are raging. This will reduce towards the third semester of your pregnancy.
- You need to use the washroom more frequently: When you are about six weeks pregnant, you will urinate a lot more than before. Since the hormones are all over the place and the system has a larger volume of blood, the kidneys need to work more.
- Darkening of the nipples: Your skin undergoes several changes when you are pregnant. The first sign is that the area around the nipple becomes extremely dark. This starts at around 8 weeks of pregnancy.
- Unusual food cravings: This symptom is often accompanied by a changed sense of smell. You will also feel a metallic taste in the mouth. There is also the possibility that you will begin to detest certain foods. You become more sensitive to certain smells as well.
- Missed period: This is one of the most sure shot pregnancy symptoms. Especially when you normally have regular periods.
- The pregnancy test: The home pregnancy test is the last and final conformation test. Take this test one day after you have missed your period.
If you are sure that your little one is soon to arrive, then celebrate with special subscription boxes by Mama and Peach. Make the most of several mama and baby friendly products that will be delivered to your doorstep each month.