Every parent wants nothing but the best for their babies.
Are you looking for baby bath soaps that are safe to use for your little one? We have picked out the best soaps that you can trust completely.
- Sebamed baby cleansing bar: This soap is made entirely from botanical ingredients, reducing the chances of allergic reactions. It is free from any fatty alcohol, mineral oil, phalates or TFMs that can be harmful to the baby.
you can also read this – Breastfeeding guide for Newborns
- Dove baby bar: This baby soap is made from a special hypo allergic formula. It contains ¼ moisturizing cream, which relieves any dryness on the baby’s skin.
- Pigeon transparent baby soap: This baby soap contains many beneficial natural ingredients such as chamomile, jojoba oil, castor oil and jojoba oil. These ingredients have been used across generations to keep the baby’s skin feeling soft and supple.
you can also read this – Signs you may be Pregnant
- Dermadew baby soap: This soap mostly contains plant based ingredients. It is recommended by several pediatricians for babies with dry skin. It is also suitable to use if the baby has minor irritations on the skin.
- Mamaearth baby wash: This baby wash is certified completely free from over eight thousand known harmful ingredients that are usually used in soaps. Dermatologists and pediatricians recommend it as it keeps the skin of the baby moisturized and soft.
you can also read this –Memorable first Birthday gifts
- La flora organic baby soap:The USDA and NPOP certify this soap. This soap is handmade and completely organic. You can be assured that it does not contain any artificial perfumes, parabens, triclosans or petroleum derivatives. Because of the ingredients used, it is also mild and does not irritate the baby’s eyes.
- Omved Shishu Baby Ubtan: The ingredients used in this soap are 100% natural. This means that you do not have to worry about any chemicals. The soap is based on the traditional ubtan recipe that has been used for babies across generations.
- Rustic Art baby soap: This soap comes wrapped in cloth packing that keeps it from melting in water easily. All the ingredients used are not only organic but also cold pressed. It does not contain any artificial fragrance or color.
- Nurture My Body Organic Baby Soap Bar: This imported baby soap is made from essential oils that are certified. It does not contain any parabens, phthalates, or chemicals like sodium lauryl sulfate. It is especially beneficial if your baby is prone to any form of skin allergies or rashes.
Mama and Peaches subscription boxes include several bath products for your little one. Each product is 100% organic and natural and is completely safe for your baby. Subscribe to these boxes and start collecting these bath time goodies for your baby now.