So there is a new baby girl in the family and you want to do nothing more than spoil her silly with your gifts. But for a baby as young as 3 months of age, finding the perfect gift poses quite the dilemma. If you are stuck in such a situation, here are some gift ideas that are perfect for a 3 month old girl:
- Musical toys: This is the age when babies are most responsive to sound. So toys with buttons that produce music when the baby pushes them will keep her entertained all day long!
- Sit me up floor seats: When babies are 3 months old, they still cannot sit on their own without assistance. That doesn’t mean that the baby cannot enjoy just sitting back and watching the world go by. These specially made sit me up chairs give the baby support and assistance and is perfect for after the baby has developed some neck control.
- Prop and play mats: These fun floor mats come with several embellishments including a pillow. So the baby can simply lie on the mat and play four hours on end with the loops, plush toys, rattles and teethers that come along with these mats.
- Bandana bibs: Everyone knows that feeding time can get extremely messy with babies. A set of cute and easy to use baby bandana bibs are ideal for the little one and are also easy for mom and dad to clean up.
- Baby booties: Who does not love a cute pair of baby booties? They come in a variety of shapes and designs that even you will have a fun time choosing from. You can also buy matching bootie, bib, socks and gloves sets that look adorable on babies.
- Teething keys: Ease the irritation in the baby’s gums with teething keys. These keys come with hard and soft teethers that the baby can chew on. They also come in bright colors that double them up as fun toys for the little one to play with.
- Light up toys: There are so many wonderful light up toys today that are a lot more than just pushing a button and getting lights to glow. You can project beautiful images on the ceiling that will also help the baby fall asleep in a jiffy. These toys come in several shapes like dinosaurs, teddy bears and a lot more and can be used in the future as night lamps when you are getting the baby to sleep on her own.
- Crib toys: These toys hang down from the crib and on the sides and are loved by babies. They make funny noises, come in different colors and shapes and sway just the way you baby loves them.
- Mama and Peaches also packs in several baby products and toys from some of the best brands in the industry. Each month, you will be delivered a package with a special theme and can expect loads of goodies and surprises for both Mama and her little peach.