A nourishing nipple balm for breastfeeding mums to moisturise, soothe and protect sore, cracked nipples. Use after every feed to keep the nipple area in good condition for your baby to latch onto. Can be used during pregnancy if your nipples are dry and itchy.
- A nourishingÂ balm for breastfeeding mothers to moisturise, soothe and protect sore, cracked nipples
- Use during pregnancy to help prepare your nipples for the demands of breastfeeding
- Once your baby is born, use Gaia Natural Nipple Balm after every feed to keep the nipple area in good condition for your baby to latch onto
- GAIA nipple balm contains sunflower oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil and calendula oilÂ so there is no need to rinse before feeding
- FREE from lanolin, petrochemicals and mineral oil
- Vegans please note: this product contains beeswax
- Ingredients :sunflower oil, avocado oil, beeswax, carrot seed oil, calendula extract, chamomile extract, jojoba oil, tocopherol acetate (natural vitamin e)
- How to UseÂ :
- Gently apply Gaia Nipple Balm onto the nipples and surrounding area as often as necessary. Can be applied to broken skin and cracked nipples. No need to wash off before breastfeeding. Use during pregnancy to help prepare your nipples for the demands of breastfeeding, and after every feed to maintain skin condition.
There are INR50 shipping charges on this product.
Express Delivery- Please write to us email@example.com whatsapp at-+ 91 9953502522-for urgent/time specific deliveries.
Mama & Peaches-has a no questions asked hassle free return and exchange policy.Â If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply notify us within 15 days of receiving your order and we will process your return, no questions asked.
To initiate a return get in touch with our customer service team on 9953502522-(between 11am â€“ 8pm, Monday â€“ Friday) or email us onÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ wit
Once your return is initiated, our executive will come and collect the products.That-s it! Your work is done !!.
What makes Mama & Peaches Different
Not quite what you-re looking for-