There are so many things that can be really useful for a newly pregnant couple. If you are looking for the perfect gift for them, choose one of these things and you can be rest assured that they will not only love them but will really be thankful.
Here is a list of the top gift choices for a newly pregnant couple:
- Origami Stroller: This is a great gift for parents who are constantly on the move. These strollers fold up and fold out with the click of a button, making them very easy for them to carry with them wherever they go. A stroller is always a good idea as it is one of the most useful gifts that you can buy for parents who are expecting their bundle of joy.
- Handmade Growth Chart: A crochet growth chart with little flags to mark every centimeter that the baby grows is a wonderful gift. Get creative and you will find several ways to make a cute growth chart that saves them the trouble of making one on the wall or the door with a sketch pen or marker.
- Customized baby clothing: Baby onesies and t-shirts with special messages are extremely adorable. You can choose anything that you want to put on them like “World’s best nephew or niece” or even two line baby poems. This is a great addition to the little one’s fancy wardrobe.
- Portable baby chair harness: One of the biggest challenges that new parents will face is finding a baby chair when they are out in a restaurant or even a party. These portable baby chair harnesses turn any adult chair into a baby chair in a jiffy. Of course, they are very easy to carry around as well.
- Baby monitor: Technology and innovations when it comes to baby care products are endless. Help the new parents keep track of what the little one is up to with baby monitors. This will be especially useful when they begin to get the baby used to sleeping on his or her own.
- Pee Pee Tepees: The line of fire when changing diapers can be easily avoided with these pee pee tepees. If they have a boy, especially, this is a blessing in disguise as it soaks up all the liquid and can be washed and reused for the next diaper change.
- Baby-sitting coupons: The one thing that new parents will appreciate the most is someone who can take care of the baby for them from time to time. Offer baby-sitting coupons and make them a promise that whenever they need, you will be around to watch the little one.
Another thoughtful gift option is to subscribe to a customized Mama and Peaches subscription box. These gift boxes contain baby care products, pregnancy care products, apparel, accessories, and several other souvenirs that are assembled with care each month. What’s more, there is a new theme each month, which means that they will be left wanting more and will be showered with surprises each month.