A Perfect Gift for a pregnant mama who needs some pampering!
The box includes:
- Porcupine Glass Bottle with a green silicone sleeve by Mama & Peaches
- Rose Mask by Innisfree is a refreshing water-type real mask, enriched with moisture from fragrant roses. It leaves the skin smooth and radiant.
- Cute milestone cards are perfect for making memories of your baby bump every week! Includes 40 cards for 40 weeks of pregnancy proportionately compared to a fruit or vegetable based on the weekly size of the bump.Track the growth of your bump and at the same time capture adorable pics to remind you of your beautiful transition into Motherhood.
- Body Butter by Moms Co is a toxin-free rich combination of cocoa and shea butter with moisturizing oils that increase your skin’s natural elasticity, providing comfort to dry skin or stretching belly, hips and breasts.
- Mindfully made to nourish you and your growing child, these jaggery cookies by early Foods are made from Whole Moong, Groundnuts and a bunch of dry fruits & seeds helps support your pregnancy & breast-feeding journey with the key nutrient – Protein!
- BASIC:The basic verison does not include the Porcupine Glass Bottle “
- The box packaging and shipping is inclusive of the Price
- A gift card with a handwritten note/gift message is inclusive
- The gift box is neatly packed and sealed with a ribbon
- The gift box design can be changed on the cart page for an extra INE100 only
There are no shipping charges on this product.
Express Delivery- Please write to us email@example.com whatsapp at-+ 91 9953502522-for urgent/time specific deliveries.
These boxes are limited edition and cannot be returned or exchanged.Products can be returned only in case of defects. The returned product should be in its original packaging , unused/unwashed and in original condition as received.
To initiate a return get in touch with our customer service team on 9953502522-(between 11am – 8pm, Monday – Friday) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery.
What makes Mama & Peaches Different
Not quite what you-re looking for-