All that a mom to be needs is to be pampered while she deals with the zillion changes in her body and in her life as she awaits her baby. You can do your bit by getting her gifts that are all about her and making her feel loved and comfortable during this time.
Here are some gifts that will help you spoil the mom-to-be silly:
- Pregnancy care kits: Gift hampers and kits are always fun to put together and are extremely thoughtful. Customize a pregnancy care kit for mom to be with belly butters, toning oils, belly oils, moisturizers and lip balms from her favorite brands.
- Essential oils set: As wonderful as pregnancy is, it can also be extremely stressful for mom-to-be. Aching muscles and sleepless nights really do take a toll on her. Essential oils are a great way for her to relax. Choose scents like lavender that will help her sleep better and relieve her of these aches and pains and put them together in a special kit just for her.
- Makeover coupon: Transform mom-to-be into a yummy mummy with a special makeover coupon with her favorite salon. This is also an excuse to get her to go out and really let her hair down on days that can make her feel low and down. Include make up, hair and even nail art in these coupons to make her feel special.
- Maternity wear gift coupons: As her baby bump grows, dressing up can really get frustrating for mamma to be. It feels like nothing is comfortable and nothing really fits. Send her on a shopping spree with maternity wear gift coupons. This lets her choose exactly what she wants in order to look good and feel even better.
- Gourmet food hamper: Everyone knows how hard pregnancy cravings can get. Pamper her with gourmet goodies including cookies, sweets, savories and other things that she simply loves to eat. Make sure that these gourmet foods are organic and do not contain ingredients that she may have become averse to after getting pregnant to ensure that it is a hit.
- Spa coupons: Find out a list of luxury spas that mama to be loves to visit or has always dreamed of visiting and book an entire day of pampering exclusively for her. Manicures, pedicures, relaxing massages, hair spas and facials are things that she is longing for.
- Body pillow: Let her get a good night’s sleep with these specially designed pregnancy body pillows. These pillows support her back, tummy and thighs perfectly and help her unwind after a hard day and relax her whole body so that she can sleep well.
Mama and Peaches also offer a special “Mom-to-Be” subscription box that contains products, apparel and accessories that she will totally fall in love with. These products are some of the best in the market and are completely safe for mama and her little one. Subscribe to a box today and pamper her with loads of goodies each month.