The Mama & Peaches Box
- 5-7 full size mom and baby customised products every month.
- From pregnancy to preschool.
- Atleast 3000 + INR value of products inside.
- Premium, eco friendly and certified brands only.
- Ships everyday India wide.
Approved by over 10000 Mamas!!
- Milk and other dairy products: Rich source of calcium, protein and vitamin B12.
- Pulses, cereals, dals and whole grains: They fulfill the requirement of protein during your pregnancy.
- Fruits and vegetables: They fulfill your body’s requirement of minerals, fiber and vitamins.
- Fish, poultry and meat: They provide a great source of concentrated protein.
- Liquids: Water and other liquids ensure that you stay hydrated all day long.
- Fats: Fats give your body a good source of energy that is required in abundance during your pregnancy.
|Meal||Timings||What to eat|
|Pre- Breakfast||7:00 am- 8am||1 glass of plain milk/ 1 glass of almond milk/ milkshake of your choice/ tomato juice/apple juice/ a handful of soaked almonds|
|Breakfast||9:00am-10am||1 bowl of fruits+ poha with assorted vegetables/ wheat rava upma with assorted vegetables/ oats porridge, Or Vegetable omelet/ whole wheat toast with omelet/ patties with mixed beans/ paranthas filled with dal, spinach, potatoes, paneer, beans or cheese with a bowl of curd/ cheese toast/ vegetable cheese sandwich/ rice sevai with assorted vegetables|
|Mid-morning snack||11am-12 noon||Tomato soup/ spinach soup/ beet and carrot soup/chicken soup|
|Lunch||1:00pm-2:00pm||Roti with a bowl of dal, vegetable of your choice and a bowl of curd/ parantha with a bowl of curd and a bowl of dal/ peas and carrot parantha with a bowl of curd/ Peas pulao with a bowl of rice/ lemon rice with vegetables/ Rice, dal, vegetable curry and raw vegetable salad/ vegetable kichdi/ chicken salad with vegetable soup/ Rice and chicken curry/ grilled chicken with a bowl of curd/ Rice, dal, a cup of raita and a fruit of your choice/ paneer parantha or sprouted bean parantha with vegetable salad and a bowl of curd/ a bowl of curd rice|
|Evening snack||4:00pm to 6:00pm||Vegetable idlis/ rice sevaiya with vegetables/ bottle gourd or carrot halwa/ 1 gondh ladoo/ roasted peanuts with vegetables/ fresh fruit smoothie/ chicken sandwich/ chicken soup/ vegetable soup/ a handful of dried fruits/ mixed vegetable uttapam/a bowl of milk porridge|
|Dinner||8:00 pm to 9:00 pm||Rice with dal+green vegetables+ raw vegetable salad/ roti with a bowl of dal, vegetable curry of your choice+ a glass of buttermilk/ khichdi+a bowl of curd+ a bowl of vegetable curry/ chicken and rice with a bowl of yoghurt|