A first birthday is extremely special for the whole family. Needless to say, it is a time for everyone to get together and shower the little one with presents.
We have put together a list of special gifts for boys and girls for their first birthday:
- Plush chairs: Shaped like their favorite animals, plush chairs are very comforting for kids. They can snuggle up on these cushy chairs while you read them a story or color a picture with them.
- Rocking horses: This is an age-old gift that you can never go wrong with. You can choose from a traditional wooding rocking horse or the stuffed rocking horses that are extremely safe for the child to use.
- Play-a-sound books- You can pick up a series of these books that come with buttons to emit different sounds and noises. From farm animals, musical instruments, appliances around the house to sounds on the street, you can choose from a variety of themes. You can even pick books that narrate stories to the child with the press of a button.
- Baby wooden block: Wooden blocks are great for kids to play with and learn new things like alphabets. You can have these wooden blocks customized with the child’s name, date of birth and even a message on different sides of the block.
- Personalized dining set: Kids love to carry spoons, cups and even plates around that are customized with their name on it. You can have all packed in a cute little bag that the little one can take to family get-togethers, picnics or to playschool.
- Customized play mat: There are several kinds of play mats that you can find online. The cushioned tile mats are the best as the come in a variety of colors and can also be customized with the child’s initials or favorite cartoon characters.
- Growth charts: Today, you have several designs available with these growth charts that kids simply love. Hang it up on a wall in their room and watch them squeal with joy every time they grow even an inch taller.
- Building blocks: No childhood is complete without building blocks. A bucket of building blocks also make the perfect travelling toy that your child can take with him or her whenever you are on a road trip or plan a picnic with the family.
- Wall decals: This is the age when children become increasingly aware of their surroundings. Make the nursery a colorful place for the child to be in with decals of birds, wild animals or even their favorite characters. You also have the option of hiring a graffiti artist to spruce up the little one’s room.
Subscribing to a Mama and Peaches box is also a great idea for a first birthday gift. Get a baby and mama box for exciting goodies that they will both love. These boxes come with new themes for each month and also carry surprise gifts that you would never expect.
you can also read this –