New Born Gifts Personalised Baby Gifts Gifts for New Moms Gifts for New Moms and Babies Pregnancy Gifts Maternity Gifts
- Puzzle step tool: These wooden stools are great fun to play with. The child can use the stool to help himself stand up. Not just that, there are many blocks, buttons and shapes that are embedded in the stool. This 1 year old birthday gifts boy is sure to keep him entertained for hours on end.
- Handprint kit: This is a great gift for a 1 year old that can be enjoyed by the whole family. It uses no mixing and no baking clay that can be used to make impressions of the little one’s feet or hands. After it dries, this becomes a keepsake for a lifetime. Some of these kits also come with journals that allow mom and dad to document all of the little one’s “firsts”.
- Plush Animal Blankies: This 1 year old birthday present boy is sure to be a hit. Little ones love the warm and fuzzy feeling of a blankie. This one takes it to the next level by doubling as their favorite plush animal. These blankets also come with small storage pouches that can the little one can carry small toys and other trinkets in. These blankets can be personalized with the child’s name to make it extra special.
- Foam floor mats: Let us face it. Little boys are going to want to tumble around on the floor for fun. These colorful floor mats will also let mom and dad stay worry-free as the little one explores his tumbling skills. When you are buying these mats, make sure that they are BPA free. Foam floor mats double as play mats and keep the floor safe when kids decide to throw things around while playing.
- Finger puppet kits: Storytelling with puppets will never go out of fashion. You can get finger puppet kits of different characters of a story or a nursery rhyme, jungle animals and other exciting themes. This is one of the most meaningful gifts for kids as it sets their imagination free. It is a great way for mom, dad and the entire family to spend time with the little one. They guarantee endless hours of laughter and giggles for everyone.
- Baby’s first slide: How about bringing the park to the little one’s home. He will never have to wait his turn to enjoy his favorite slide again. These slides are easy to build and are extremely safe for the child, too. Take the slide wherever you go and watch the little one play his heart out.
- Carry along seats: Have a special seat reserved for your little one always with these light and easy to carry seats. They are comfortable for the child. Being foldable, they fit into your car easily and can be taken everywhere. They are designed to make it easy for the child to drag it around the house and make a special seat for himself always.
- Sports ball kit: Want to introduce your little one to sports? Then, this kit is the perfect way for you to begin. These sports ball kits contain plush balls from different sports. Not only is it safe for the child, it is also a great way to help him pick his favorite sport.
- Musical eggs: Little boys have so much energy that it can be overwhelming for parents at times. And, long hours of battery operated toys means the need to have a never ending supply of batteries. With musical eggs, you can kiss all your worries goodbye. They need no batteries. The kids will love shaking, rolling and rattling them all day long. The best part is that these eggs make musical sounds, too.