New Born Gifts Personalised Baby Gifts Gifts for New Moms Gifts for New Moms and Babies Pregnancy Gifts Maternity Gifts
Want to Gift a Loved Someone?
- Personalized story book: Why read your little one stories about other characters when you can put him or her in the story. Personalized story books can be created through various websites online. You can choose a story and make your little one the star of the story.
- 12 month photo frame: This is a wonderful personalized first birthday gift. Collect pictures of the baby from the first day home until he or she turned a year old. If you have a copy of the first sonogram, we think that it could be a wonderful surprise to add to this.
- Silver bangle bracelet: This is one of those personalized 1st birthday gifts for babies that look great on little boys and girls. Choose silver as it is easy on the baby’s skin and also looks very beautiful. Have the baby’s name engraved on it with a special message as well. Mama and Peaches votes for this as a great gift that will keep the baby looking cute and pretty at all times.
- Baby’s own personalized wooden block: This is a favorite among new parents. You can have the name of the baby, a print of his or her hands and feet, a special message from mom and dad, a rhyme, the date and place of birth and other things engraved on each side. This makes a great memorabilia that is very sentimental and precious.
- Baby’s own time capsule: This is a personalized first birthday gift that you can make yourself. Take a large wooden box and paint it in a color of your choice. Print stickers with details like the baby’s name, date of birth, place of birth and any other special message that you want to include and stick it all over the box. Add some pictures and souvenirs into the box and gift it to the parents. There on, they can keep adding to the memories to create the perfect time capsule for the baby.
- Display box with first shoes: This is an adorable idea for a first birthday gift. Anything that the baby uses for the first time is special. But, we think that there is something extra adorable about shoes and mittens that the baby wears for the first time. You can have them framed in a beautiful display box that comes in great designs. You can choose any other item that you think is special and have it framed in a display box too.
- Personalized alphabet quilt: This personalized 1st birthday gift for babies, keeps them warm and cozy and also helps the baby learn something new. You can choose from various designs available online. Personalize it by having the baby’s name embroidered on to it. You can even have the name added to the back of the quill to make it special. You also have the option of talking to a quilt maker in your town to make it exactly the way you want it.
- Personalized baby cup: The best option is a pewter cup that is safe to use and is also perfect for the baby to handle. You can have it engraved as you like to include a special message for the one year old. Also add the name and the date of birth to personalize this cute little present.
- Customized night lamp: You can get the baby, mommy and daddy’s pictures printed on a night lamp. You could simply choose to write the baby’s name as well. If you want to try something a little fancy, how about a night lamp that changes color. Mom and Dad will be flooded with memories every time the lamp is turned on and of course, the little one will always feel safe with the warm light.