With your bundle in your arms you would love to announce the news to the world and share your joy! So here are some great baby announcement quotes and wording samples that you can use on cards, e-messages, and on birth announcement gift boxes.
Take a look:
- A new cheek to kiss, a new hand to hold, a new baby to love. Our hearts are happiest as we announce the birth of our son/daughter.
- “Two little hands and two little feet, now our family is complete.” Introducing our little bundle of joy
- In life there sees a time when our dreams come true, and here’s our dream within our arms. Introducing our little one (Name) with lots of love and best wishes.
- Our little boy/girl has just arrived, so precious and small we could not wait to share our happiness with you. Announcing the arrival of (Name) dated on (date).
- A star fell down from heaven and landed straight in our arms on (date) with all the love from heaven. We are star struck by the arrival of our little prince/princess (Name). Inviting you all to shower your blessings.
- The nicest things come wrapped in the smallest bundle. Wrapped with joy and love, sent with the goodness of all good we introduce to you all our little one (Name).
- Believe in dreams and they do come true, ours came in our arms dressed in blue. Announcing the arrival of our prince (name).
- A new little hand for us to hold, his/her love is grand and precious as gold. A wonderful gift so precious and sweet, our hearts are full and lives are complete. Announcing the arrival of our little bundle of happiness (Name)
- A new little baby has arrived into our lives. A bundle of full of pure happiness and a fresh new spirit. Welcoming you all to join us in celebrating the arrival of our baby boy/girl (name).
- A sweet little one has joined our home, she/he is a bundle of joy to call our own.
Introducing you all to our newborn baby (Name)
- With love and joy we announce the birth of our little baby boy! Welcome home (Name). Request you all to join us to shower your blessings on our little baby dated on (date)
- Twinkling eyes so bright and so new, we proudly announce our little son/daughter to you! Announcing the arrival of (Name)
- This is the miracle of our life which is so overwhelming and precious. We are pleased to announce the arrival of our new member of family (Name).
- Our prince/princess has arrived to spread magic and love and to bring smiles in our life. Introducing our reason of joy (name).
You can also read this –